Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows II


Movie Name: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows II
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Action
Language: English

I was waiting very eagerly for the last installment of Harry Potter series. I was expecting a lot from the movie and it did not fail me. I may not be totally impartial in reviewing the movie as I consider myself a great fan of Harry Potter franchise.

The story of the movie revolved around finding remaining Horcruxes and finishing the story of Voldemort for once and all. There is nothing to comment about the plot, as the greatness is evident from the success of the book. The movie was more about visual treat for the fans. The graphics and 3D experience were great. The fighting scenes were done beautifully without showing much bloodshed or gore. I personally felt that movie would have been better if more time was spared for climax. It is currently 2 hours long, which could have been extended to 2.5 to 3 hours.

The acting by Daniel and Emma Watson was particularly good. The scenes, which revealed the true nature of Snape, were beautifully filmed. The last scene was a bit comic, as the actors were looking funny in adult roles. Overall it was among the best in the series. This movie is a must for all movie lovers.

My ratings are 4.5/5.0


No comments:

Post a Comment