Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Man from Nowhere


Movie Name: The Man from Nowhere / Ajusshi
Genre: Action, Drama
Language: Korean
I came across this movie one week ago. I found out that this movie was on the top of list in Korea so I went ahead with my decision to watch it. And I am happy to say that the decision was well taken.
The movie is story of man who has left behind his past and is living a secluded from society which robbed him of his everything. But a small kid is able to break through the walls he built around himself. There are circumstances in which kid is face to face with mortal danger. The person goes back to his old ways of blood and violence to save the kid. The movie ends with a hope of better life for everyone.
From the story point of view we have seen the similar master piece like "Leon: The professional", yet I can say that this movie has something more to give to the viewer. It offers hope, it offers salvation, and above all it offers a place for everyone in the society.
I liked the action sequence much. Being a fan of action movies, I can vouch for the authentic way the main protagonist fights. It would have been better if more fight scenes were included.
For a total time of two hours, its worth to watch. You never feel to let it go. It is fast paced movie with good action and drama.
My ratings are 4.0/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment