Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Amnesia Girl


Movie Name: My Amnesia Girl
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Language: Filipino
I choose to watch this movie to lighten up my mood after a hectic work day. I expected it to be simple and sweet rom-com (as other Filipino rom-coms are). The movie was up to the mark to fulfill my expectations and made me laugh with its witty dialogues.
The movie has a simple plot. Boy leaves the girl on the marriage-alter due to cold feet. After 2-3 years they met again and girl pretends to be amnesiac. How the boy wins her heart back makes the complete storyline. There are not much twists or turns in the movie. The story keeps on developing according to the viewer's expectations.
The main actor and actress has done well as this movie centers around them only. There is not much to do for other cast. The girl looks lovely and boy is able to express his feelings well with his eyes.
The best part of the script are one liners between main protagonists. The pick up lines used are cheesy and provide freshness. Overall it is a good movie to spend time without any sad or hard feelings.
My ratings are 3.5/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment